Z MATA Summer Camp is a martial arts camp for kids between the ages 6 and 12 years. The martial arts camp will provide a wide variety of martial arts training focusing on developing and enhancing the campers’ martial arts skills. In addition, our camp members will develop leadership skills, develop motor skills, self defense techniques and most importantly have a great summer time experience in a positive environment. Z MATA is a premium martial arts training facility headed by Steven Martin and Aaron Zaballos who is a two-time world champion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Camp staff members:
- Aaron Zaballos – Black Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Certified Coach by California Interscholastic Federation (CIF), Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Steven Martin – Black Belt Judo, Purple Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, All American Collegiate Wrestler, Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Andy Landaverry – Brown Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Campers will learn as well as develop skills and techniques from:
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Self-Defense – Verbal and physical confrontations
- Defensive Striking Techniques found in Boxing and Kick-Boxing
- Bullying Prevention – Preview a potential threat and how to deal with it
- Nutritional awareness
- Summer Week 1: 7/23 – 7/27
- Summer Week 2: 7/30 – 8/3
Camp Hours: 9 am – 3 pm
Early Drop off 8 am and Late Pick Up 3:30 pm (No Extra Charge)
Camp Tuition (Per Week = 5 Days) Monday – Friday
$250 – One Week
$450 – Two Weeks
Late pick up additional charge
Free Camp T-shirt!
Spots are limited.
Contact us today to obtain more information and to reserve your child’s spot.